Mission & Objectives
Foreign Institutional Investor Council in Korea was launched in 2009 ,and delivers practical support to the foreign investors in Korea to improve the business environment in the country.
- Our mission is to deliver practical support to all investors to improve the business environment in the country
- To settle the problems related investment activity promptly, in order to stimulate foreign direct investment
- To improve communication, co-operation between the council and the government
- To inform its members and other interested parties about the investment climate in Korea, in order to improve the investment and business development climate in Korea
- To provide promising investment opportunities to foreign investors, in order to provide successful foreign investment support to domestic firms